Radium Engineering BMW 335i/135i N54 Catch Can Kit
- An oil catch can is essential on a performance vehicle to protect the engine from elevated levels of crankcase blow-by accumulated from aggressive driving. Excess oil saturated air circulating back into the air intake stream can lead to degraded performance.
- Radium Engineering's closed loop system does NOT vent to atmosphere (VTA), thus is emissions and track legal. Instead, clean filtered air routes back in through the engine to be burned and to promote negative crankcase pressure for optimal performance.
- Furthermore, a closed system prevents unwanted oil vapors entering into the cabin.
- The kit secures to the OEM power steering reservoir mount with no cutting or drilling required.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- Effectively raises the octane and increased engine performance from cleaner inlet air
- Prevents oil buildup in the intake or intercooler system walls, throttle body, intake manifold, etc.
- Excessive oil collection can be an indicator of a damaged engine.
- Lowers hydrocarbon emissions
- Capacity: 6 fluid ounces
- Height (without fittings): 5 inches
- Outside Diameter: 2.45 inches
- The stainless steel filtration media is cleanable and reuseable
This Product Fits:
- All BMW 335i and 135i models with the 3.0L twin turbo N54 engine.
We Also Recommend
WeissLicht XenoFlo Compact HID Retrofit H7 Adaptor Rings for BMW E46 3 Series
WeissLicht LED Halo Upgrade Kit for BMW E90/E91 3 Series (LCI) with Halogen Headlights
Smoked Rear Reflector Overlays for BMW F80 M3, F82/F83 M4