Multi System Diagnostic Tool with ABS and Airbag BMII Model
- Has your BMW ever stalled, been slow to start, idled poorly or hesitated during acceleration?
- Has the engine light come on when everything seemed normal?
- Without a code reader and reset tool, you are more or less in the dark.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- The BMII is a powerful, professional grade vehicle fault diagnosis tool.
- With a 4" TFT LCD screen and unique diagnostic software, the BMII features full ECU diagnosis of single vehicle brand and test modes including CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850, etc.
- Main Features:
- Read and clear trouble codes on all systems including engine and transmission
- ABS and airbag
- Read Live Data Stream
- Full ECU Diagnosis
- Apply to the entire models of BM equipped with OBDII-16 DLC
- Easy to use with metal dome keys
- Oil Light/Service Reset: Support service lamp reset, brake pad reset function, steering angle sensor calibration
- EPB: Open and close the brake pads, read and clear EPB/SBC trouble codes
- Turn off the ECU and brake warning light, diagnose EPB/SBC caliper functionality, reset the brake pad thickness service
- ABS/AIRBAG: Diagnose ABS/ SRS system codes, read/clear codes of ABS/SRS system and turn off ABS/SRS warning light, perform bi-directional tests such as cycling the ABS solenoids, retrieve ABS/SRS ECU information
- OBD2 Functions:
- Read codes
- Erase codes
- I/M Readiness: indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing
- Live Data stream
- Freeze Frame: When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault
- O2 Sensor Test: This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer
- On-Board Monitoring: This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems
- Evap System Test: allows you initiate a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle's service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test
- Vehicle Information: This option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle
- Installation Difficulty: SIMPLE (No Tools, Anyone Can Install)