Mechunik Black Wheel Spacers
- Mechunik Black Wheel Spacers are designed specifically for BMWs with a 5/120 bolt pattern and a 72.56mm center bore.
- They are available in 3mm, 5mm, 12mm, 15mm and 25mm with the corresponding length wheel bolts.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- Mechunik Spacers give your vehicle an aggressive stance and improve your BMW's handling due to the wider track.
- They are machined from Alcoa 6061T6 billet aluminum and anodized black.
- Each set contains two spacers, order two sets for all four wheels.
- Installation Difficulty: PROFESSIONAL (Professional Installation is Recommended)
- While this product is not technically difficult to install, we recommend professional installation as it is a safety item.
- A thorough inspection must be done after installation to ensure your vehicle will function correctly.
Notes / Warnings
- If you are unsure of the size you need, or of vehicle fitment, please feel free to contact us vand we would be happy to help.
- This product is not sold with the intention of user-installation and is not returnable once installed, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Please keep in mind that some spacers may widen the stand to a point where your tires may rub the inside of your fender.
- Mechunik Wheel Spacers do not cause vibrations, unless they are installed incorrectly or there is another problem with the vehicle.
- Please check your local laws to ensure legality when using this product on public roads and highways. In areas where this product is not legal for road use it is sold strictly for off-road, track or show use only.
We Also Recommend
SCORCHER GT Module VW Golf (VI) 09-16 I4-1.4L (t) TSI
Magnum FORCE Stage-2Si PRO GUARD 7 Cold Air Intake System Volkswagen Jetta (MKVI) 09-15 I4-2.0L (tdi)
Magnum FORCE Stage-2Si PRO 5R Cold Air Intake System Volkswagen Jetta (MKVI) 09-15 I4-2.0L (tdi)
Magnum FORCE Stage-2 Pro 5R Cold Air Intake System Volkswagen GTI (Euro Spec) 09-14 I4-2.0L (t) MKVI