Magnetic Oil Plug - For Most Newer BMWs
- Replace your OEM oil drain plug with the Mechunik Magnetic Oil Drain Plug during your next oil change.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- This drain plug is equipped with a powerful magnet at the tip to attract and collect metal particles suspended in your oil.
- As a new engine works itself in, it produces metal particles that collect in your oil pan.
- These particles can be the size of a grain of sand, or as large as a splinter and are not captured by your car's oil filter.
- As oil is pulled from the pan, it reintroduces these particles into the car's engine components, seals and filters.
- The the Mechunik Magnetic Oil Drain Plug, collects these harmful metal particles so that they are not reintroduced into your engine, allowing you to clean them out after each oil change.
- Installation Difficulty: BASIC (Simple Tools, No Special Knowledge Required)
- Each plug comes with a copper washer that needs to be installed along with the plug.
- When you buy an OEM oil filter for your oil changes it comes with a replacement copper washer.
- Replace this washer with each oil change.
We Also Recommend
WeissLicht XenoFlo Compact HID Retrofit H7 Adaptor Rings for BMW E46 3 Series
WeissLicht LED Halo Upgrade Kit for BMW E90/E91 3 Series (LCI) with Halogen Headlights
WeissLicht LED Halo Upgrade Kit for BMW E90 3 Series (Pre-LCI) to (LCI) Adapters