M3 Style Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser for BMW E46 3 Series & M3
- Give your car a high-tech aerodynamic look with this carbon fiber rear diffuser. A rear diffuser can redirect airflow coming from underneath the car to transition smoothly into the slower airstream at the rear of the car. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on SEIBON for style, performance, light weight and durability. SEIBON components are carefully hand-crafted using only the finest materials.
Finished in glossy clear coat that will not chip or flake
One-piece carbon sheet construction for consistent weave pattern
Exceptional carbon/resin ratios for high stiffness and extra product strength
Manufactured from the highest grade carbon fiber raw material
Up to 50% lighter than original panel
6-month limited clear coat warranty
- SEIBON creates performance oriented carbon fiber body panels that save weight, add style and are durable enough to hold up under grueling racing conditions. The production team at SEIBON has over 15 years' experience, and they use the latest cutting-edge technology to manufacture hand-laid or vacuum infused carbon fiber panels.
- Construction starts with the highest grade carbon fiber raw material, the same kind used in aviation, satellites and rockets. All SEIBON panels are made with 1-piece carbon sheet, so appearance and strength are not impaired by the broken lines and patterns characteristic of multiple sheets put together. The carbon sheet is supported by a fiberglass "skeleton", but SEIBON builds the carbon sheet into the mold so it doesn't break and split, like inferior carbon fiber panels where the carbon is only wrapped around the skeleton.
- SEIBON uses a clear coat finish, for a shiny, durable "wet" look, as opposed to the duller finish found on panels with a gel-coat finish. A special mix of high-tech resin results in excellent transparency with no clear coat chips or flakes. SEIBON's construction process also utilizes a high carbon/resin ratio, for exceptional product stiffness and high strength. The end result is a strong, durable, attractive panel that will look great on your car and weigh up to 50% less than the original panel.
- Once created, all SEIBON carbon fiber components are meticulously inspected for quality and to ensure fitment. However, the buyer should understand that no aftermarket body part will fit exactly like the original equipment part. Some products may require minor modifications, and minor adjustments may be necessary as part of the normal installation process. SEIBON recommends professional installation by an installer familiar with the installation of aftermarket carbon fiber components. If parts are to be painted they should be pre-fit to the vehicle before painting because painted products cannot be returned.
- To prevent damage to carbon fiber hoods and trunks/hatches, SEIBON recommends that the stock springs or shocks/dampers/struts not be reinstalled. SEIBON also recommends that hood pins be installed for safety when installing a carbon fiber hood.
- SEIBON will replace any carbon fiber component that exhibits heavy cloudiness under the clear coat or has a clear coat bubble larger than 3/8". They will also replace any panel where the clear coat changes more than a full shade within 6 months. Slight fading and discoloration over time is natural. To preserve carbon fiber hood finish, SEIBON recommends that the heat shield from the original hood be transferred to the carbon fiber panel, or that an aftermarket heat shield product be installed.
- SEIBON® Carbon is a division of SEIBON International, Inc. The company specializes in the design and manufacture of high quality carbon fiber body components for late model sport compact cars. The company was founded in 2003 by automotive enthusiasts who recognized the demand for top quality carbon fiber products and then set out to create the best products on the market. Today, SEIBON builds cutting-edge designed products using only the highest quality raw materials and the latest high-tech manufacturing techniques. SEIBON products have been featured on television shows, in movies, at racing events, on magazine covers, and at national and regional auto shows.
We Also Recommend
WeissLicht XenoFlo Compact HID Retrofit H7 Adaptor Rings for BMW E46 3 Series
Regular price $1000 $10.00
WeissLicht LED Halo Upgrade Kit for BMW E90/E91 3 Series (LCI) with Halogen Headlights
Sale price $16900 $169.00