KW Clubsport Coilovers – Mitsubishi Lancer (CT9A) EVO 7 EVO 8 EVO 9
Using the Nordschleife as it’s testing grounds and the 7-post rig, KW developed it’s 3-way Clubsport coilover kit. Wheel loads, vehicle weight and chassis reinforcements (increased body stiffness) can all be taken into consideration with adjustment capabilities of the 3-way Clubsport. Similar to KW Competition 3-way coilovers, low-speed and high-speed compression adjustment is done via KW’s patented two-valve control on the reservoir.
By hand, you can vary the low-speed compression damping with six precise clicks at the purple adjustment wheel. The gold adjustment wheel allows the user to change the high-speed compression damping with 14 precise clicks. Rebound adjust is provided with 16 adjustable clicks providing a noticeable change from the rebound adjustment setting. A reduction in rebound forces provides a more comfortable ride quality suitable for highway driving.
- 16 precise clicks in rebound adjustment dampening
- Adjustable compression damping with 6 clicks in low-speed range and 14 precise clicks in the high-speed range
- Continuous lowering
- TÜV-tested adjustment range
- High-quality components for long-term durability
- Independent damping force adjustability with aluminum spherical bearing top mounts available