Halo Rings Kit for BMW E46 3 Series
- NEW High Definition - 120 LED Rings are here! These halo rings are designed to create vibrant, bright white rings in your headlights that are sure to be noticed.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- There are many competitors in the marketplace. You can have complete confidence when you shop with us, knowing that you are getting the best reliability of all halo ring manufacturers when you order from us.
- Works in all weather conditions (great for cold climates)
- No ballasts / less connectors for better reliability - Does not burn out over time
- Slightly brighter than CCFL technology
- Comes with full plug and play connectors. No cutting of wires is required.
- Installation Difficulty: ADVANCED (Special Tools or Specialized Knowledge May Be Required)
- All kits come with all necessary installation hardware, 4 rings, 2 ballasts (frosted kits), deluxe wiring harness with remote option, connectors, etc., and detailed installation instructions can be found online.
- To install, follow the provided instructions to open your headlight, the clips to attach the ring to your light housing, run the wires out the back, connect them to the ballasts using the provided connectors, plug the ballasts into the wiring harness and wire the relay to the electrical system. The rings will stay on when the car is on and stay lit for 10 seconds afterwards before turning off automatically. The electrical wiring is pre-assembled in a heat resistant wire harness and plug-and-play connectors for quick installation.Vehicle warranty problems should not arise from the installation of this product as it can be removed without any permanent electrical alterations, however, please verify this with your dealer before installation.The only time consuming and potentially intimidating (but not difficult) element of installation is the taking apart and reassembly of the light lens covers. If you are comfortable doing this then professional installation is unnecessary, as wiring is pre-assembled and wiring instructions are available online. The vast majority of kits are installed by their owners.
- For E46, the headlights simply clip apart, for vehicles such as e38, e39 and X5, the headlights must be 'baked' apart. For E36 vehicles, these will not go into OEM headlights, only after market headlights which can be taken apart.<.li>
Notes / Warnings
- Please check your local laws to ensure legality when using this product on public roads and highways. In areas where this product is not legal for road use it is sold strictly for off-road, track or show use only.
- NOTE: We do not accept returns on any kits which have been installed fully or partially due to the fact that they are un-resaleable. (ie: ends crimped, connectors installed, etc.)
We Also Recommend
WeissLicht XenoFlo Compact HID Retrofit H7 Adaptor Rings for BMW E46 3 Series
WeissLicht LED Halo Upgrade Kit for BMW E90/E91 3 Series (LCI) with Halogen Headlights
Smoked Rear Reflector Overlays for BMW F80 M3, F82/F83 M4