E-Brake Handle with Round Base (For All Older E Series Vehicles & Z3)
- A Mechunik handbrake is the perfect way to enhance the interior of your BMW.
- Match your Dash Trim, Gauge Rings, Aluminum Pedals, Shift Knobs, and Door Handle.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- All of our E-Brake handles are machined out of aluminum for perfect fitment.
- They are custom made for your BMW in a number of finishes.
- Powdercoat Black Finish
- Chrome Finish
- Brushed Stainless Finish
- Installation Difficulty: SIMPLE (No Tools, Anyone Can Install)
- You will be required to remove your original E-Brake handle in order to install this replacement.
- Your original handle should slide right off once you remove the zip tie holding it in place.
- If you find it difficult to remove, you may need to spray some lubricant (such as WD-40) on the shaft to loosen the handle, then wiggle it back and forth as you pull up.
Notes / Warnings
- These E-Brake handles only replace the handle; your original e-brake button will remain in place.
- For E90, E92, E60, E63, E65, E70, E71 models: If you purchase a handbrake with a round end as opposed to a squareish end, it will still fit however, the hole in your boot is larger than our e-brake takes up.
- You will be required to fold over the bottom part of the e-brake boot as you install it.
- This can be done at the bottom so it is not visible when it is installed.
We Also Recommend
Painted Reflectors for BMW F30/F31 3 Series with M-Tech Bumper
Modern Illuminated Automatic Shift Knob for BMW E8X 1 Series, E9X 3 Series