Door Edge Guard
- Protect the paint on your doors, hood, trunk and sill edges with Door Edge Guard from DecalWerks.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- Available in two sizes, Door Edge Guard is made from a rugged, clear polyurethane plastic, employing a clear coat finish for maximum shine.
- Once applied, this durable material is virtually invisible yet protects against chipping, scratching and scuffing.
- Available in 5m/15ft length and two widths:
- 1.5cm (0.5 inches) wide - Perfect for edging any surface such as doors, trunks and hoods
- 8cm (3 inches) wide - Perfect for door sills and other areas that may see increased wear, including the bottom of your doors
- Installation Difficulty: SIMPLE (No Tools, Anyone Can Install)
- Ensure the application area is completely clean prior to installation.
- Cut an appropriate sized strip for the area of application.
- For the 8cm wide protective strips, we recommend applying with the aid of soapy water to aid in placement
- Peel away 2-3 inches of the backing paper from the application end, and align the first bit of the film
- Allow the adhesive to touch the paint, then smooth with your finger (or squeegee with the 8cm wide film).
- You can pull back a bit and realign if needed
- Remove the top protective layer once you are finished applying the film