Dinan High Capacity Oil Cooler System -BMW 135i 2013-2011 135is 2013
- Controlling operating temperatures becomes even more significant when you consider increasing boost pressure, which in addition to added power output also generates more heat.
- Recognizing the significance of this issue, Dinan set out to develop a more efficient heat exchanger, ultimately in the form of a High Capacity Oil Cooler.
- The Dinan High Capacity Oil Cooler provides literally twice the volume of the stock unit and that's really just the beginning.
- Nicely integrated inlet ducting provides greater airflow efficiencies and the ventilation of air to the fender well has also been improved with a larger outlet.
- The system mounts neatly in the stock location and includes lightweight convoluted PTFE hoses with polyester outer braid fitted with race-quality fittings.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- Specifications Total Volume Stock: 9.5 oz. / Total Volume Dinan: 19 oz. Stock Surface Area: 45 sq./in. / Dinan Surface Area: 67.5 sq./in. Stock Cooling Tubes: 10 / Dinan Cooling Tubes: 23 Stock Tube Length: 90 in. / Dinan Tube Length: 207 in. Stock Tube Area: 112.5 sq./in. / Dinan Tube Area: 414 sq./in.
- The results of the oil cooler upgrade are quite significant, with the temperature gauge holding steady even under high load/high boost scenarios.
- And for those of you who track their cars, even occasionally, the Dinan oil cooler is a must.
This Product Fits:
- 2011-2013 BMW 135i Coupe
- 2011-2013 BMW 135i Convertible
- 2011-2013 BMW 135is Coupe
We Also Recommend
Whiteline10/01-05 BMW 3 Series Sway Bar - Link Assembly
Whiteline Plus BMW 08-11 1 Series / 06-11 3 Series Rear Trailing Arm Lower Front & Rear Bushing
Whiteline Plus 99-06 BMW E46 NonM, 03-05 BMW Z4 NonM Front Control Arm Lower Inner Rear Bushing Set