Carbon Fiber Exhaust Tips for BMW F10 M5
- A simple way to enhance the look of your exhaust system with carbon fiber tips.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- AutoCarbon carbon fiber tips are made of thick, solid carbon, with 1x1 plain weave sleeves over a stainless pipe.
- They are finished in a matte protective coat.
- Each tip installs using an easy to adjust tension ring.
- Sizes are 63mm inner diameter (portion that slides over existing exhaust pipe) and have an 89mm outer diameter.
- This is slightly larger than most 80mm BMW factory exhausts, but not too large to make unwanted contact with the bumper.
- Installation Difficulty: EASY (Most People Can Do This With Common Household Tools)
- Some vehicles may require you to lower or remove your exhaust to uninstall your existing tips and install these tip replacements.
- Your existing tips are removed by simply drilling out the rivets.
- Installing new tips requires an allen key and hardware attached to tips.
- First loosen nuts, tighten all screws evenly with the allen key.
- Finally tighten all nuts.
Notes / Warnings
- You will have to cut off your existing exhaust tips to install these new ones.
We Also Recommend
Whiteline10/01-05 BMW 3 Series Sway Bar - Link Assembly
Whiteline Plus BMW 08-11 1 Series / 06-11 3 Series Rear Trailing Arm Lower Front & Rear Bushing
Whiteline Plus 99-06 BMW E46 NonM, 03-05 BMW Z4 NonM Front Control Arm Lower Inner Rear Bushing Set