Borla 07-08 BMW 335i/Xi Racing Pipe *FOR OFF ROAD USE ONLY*
- Improve airflow under your car for increased downforce.
- Made from lightweight aluminum. Powder coated for a durable finish
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- Borla stainless steel pipes racing pipes are designed to bolt on to the flanges that are ahead of the second set of catalytic converters eliminating the catalytic converters without cutting or welding since they re-use the original slip-fit connector from the stock secondary cats.
- Removing your vehicles catalytic converter can free up big performance gain.
- These Front Pipes also work well when used in conjunction with the Borla cat-back exhaust.
- Best of all, these pipes are made of Mandrel Bent Pipes and are backed with Borla's Million Mile warranty
This Product Fits:
- 2007-2009 BMW 335i/ 335xi - N54 Engine
Notes / Warnings
- These pipes bolt to the flanges that are ahead of the second set of catalytic converters eliminating the catalytic converters and are legal only for racing vehicles which may never be used, or registered, or licensed for use upon a highway.
We Also Recommend
Whiteline10/01-05 BMW 3 Series Sway Bar - Link Assembly
Whiteline Plus BMW 08-11 1 Series / 06-11 3 Series Rear Trailing Arm Lower Front & Rear Bushing
Whiteline Plus 99-06 BMW E46 NonM, 03-05 BMW Z4 NonM Front Control Arm Lower Inner Rear Bushing Set