Aluminum Tow Hook for BMW
- Get the track car look with an Aluminum Tow Hook from Mechunik.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- Mechunik tow hooks feature a galvanized steel shaft with a machined aluminum ring held in by 2 Allen bolts.
- The position of the ring can be adjusted by loosening the set screw on the shaft of the tow hook assembly.
- Available in a variety of anodized ring colors.
- Installation Difficulty: SIMPLE (No Tools, Anyone Can Install)
- This product is installed by removing your tow hook compartment cover on the front bumper with a flat head screwdriver.
- Tightly screw in your new how hook into the the threaded hole until secure.
- There is a nut threaded along the shaft of the top hook.
- Once you get the tow hook in the position you like, rotate the nut along the shaft till it locks snuggly behind the hook ring to keep it in position.
- Tightening this nut with a tool will help it not to move.
Notes / Warnings
- THIS TOW HOOK IS FOR AESTHETIC PURPOSES ONLY!
- USING IT TOW THE VEHICLE WITH IS THE ASSUMED RESPONSIBILITY OF THE OWNER AND BIMMIAN DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGES AS A RESULT OF CHOOSING TO USE THIS DECORATIVE TOW HOOK FOR TOWING.
- WE RECOMMEND USING THE FACTORY TOW HOOK PROVIDED WITH YOUR VEHICLE IF TOWING USING A HOOK IS REQUIRED.
We Also Recommend
M - Style Red Needles for BMW E9X 3 Series
Modern Illuminated Automatic Shift Knob for BMW E8X 1 Series, E9X 3 Series
Painted Reflectors for BMW E46 3 Series Coupe (Pre-LCI) & M3