aFe Twisted Steel Downpipe (Race) SS-304 11-13 BMW 135i/335i L6-3.0L (t) (N55)
- aFe power introduces an all new Twisted Steel "Race Only" down pipe for the BMW 335i (E9x) /135i (E82/88) 2011-2013 with L6-3.0L Turbo N55 engine.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- This race down pipe uses a unique resonance chamber to capture sound waves and minimize in-cab resonance producing an aggressive tone on throttle with a smooth sound at cruising speeds without effecting performance.
- In recent testing, the race version down pipe produced +14 horsepower and +39 lbs. x ft. of torque.
- The high-flowing down pipe is designed using mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel tubing for optimum flow resulting in added horse power and torque.
- The down pipe is 100% hand TIG-Welded and uses a 3-1/2" into 4” stepped design that increases exhaust velocity and eliminates low pressure drops which helps to scavenge the exhaust for increased intake charge and more power.
- This down pipe is designed using a resonance chamber to help reduce the in-cab resonance found with other non-catted down pipes.
- A unique 3.5" to 4" stepped design, is used to increase exhaust velocity and increase usable torque. This means more aggressive throttle response and increased passing power.
- 100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
- This down pipe is constructed of durable mandrel bent brushed 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
- All hardware and brackets are included for a hassle-free installation. This unit also comes with a 2-year warranty.
This Product Fits:
- BMW 135i (E82/E88) 10-14 L6-3.0L (Turbo) N55
- BMW 335i/xi (E90/E92) 09-13 L6-3.0L (Turbo) N55
- BMW X1 35xi (E84) 09-15 L6-3.0L (Turbo) N55
Notes / Warnings
- This is a "Race Only" product used solely for competition.
- Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization.
- Any other use including recreational off-road use could be in violation of local, state and federal laws.
- This system is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
We Also Recommend
Whiteline10/01-05 BMW 3 Series Sway Bar - Link Assembly
Whiteline Plus BMW 08-11 1 Series / 06-11 3 Series Rear Trailing Arm Lower Front & Rear Bushing
Whiteline Plus 99-06 BMW E46 NonM, 03-05 BMW Z4 NonM Front Control Arm Lower Inner Rear Bushing Set