78 LED White Halo Rings Kit- Clear (Halogen Setup)
- These halo rings are designed to create vibrant, bright white rings in your headlights that are sure to be noticed.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- LED Halo Rings work in all weather conditions (great for cold climates), do not need ballasts, are brighter than CCFL, and do not burn out over time.
- WeissLicht Halo LED Rings use different sized rings for the Xenon and Halogen lights for an OEM look, especially when off.
- All WeissLicht kits use High power LEDs for maximum brightness and a 7000k slightly blueish Xenon color.
- Kits come with all the necessary installation hardware, 4 rings, 2 ballasts (if needed), wiring harness, and connectors.
- Installation is completely Plug & Play; NO cutting of wires is required.
- Installation Difficulty: ADVANCED (Special Tools or Specialized Knowledge May Be Required)
- Follow the provided instructions to open your headlight.
- Use the clips to attach the ring to your light housing, run the wires out the back, and connect them to the ballasts using the provided connectors.
- Plug the ballasts into the wiring harness and wire the relay to the electrical system.
- The rings will stay on when the car is on and stay lit for 10 seconds afterwards before turning off automatically.
- The most challenging part of the installation is taking apart and reassembling the light lens covers. We recommend professional installation if you are uncomfortable doing this.
Notes / Warnings
- For the E46, the headlights simply clip apart.
- For vehicles such as the E38, E39 and E53 X5, the headlights must be 'baked' apart.
- For the E36, these will not fit into OEM headlights, and can only be installed into after market headlights that can be taken apart.
- NOTE: We do not accept returns on any kits which have been installed fully or partially due to the fact that they are un-resaleable.
- Please check your local laws to ensure legality when using this product on public roads and highways.
- In areas where this product is not legal for road use it is sold strictly for off-road, track or show use only.