60" Cables for Installing Audio-In Feature on Rear of Radio Unit
- If your vehicle is not equipped with an audio input jack, our auxiliary cables will create an input, right on your stereo head unit.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- On the back of most BMW head units made in the last 15 years, there is set of input pins that allows the addition of an auxiliary input.
- With this cable, you will be able to plug into those inputs and create an auxiliary input for any device with a 3.5mm jack.
- Options for BMWs with no audio input plug, but with a factory head unit and specific characteristic (see cables below for details):
- 3 PIN BLACK CABLE (For E39 E46 E53-X5 with Navi)
- For Vehicles from 09/2002:
- BMW BM54 E39 E46 E53 X5 AUX IN (with Large screen 16:9 Navi BMW BM54-board monitor radio / navigation system with optional SA 602/609 only)
- Connects to X14118 connector tied back behind the monitor.
- 10 PIN BLACK CABLE (For E46)
- For E46 from 09/2002 (with Radio BMW Business CD / Professional CD with optional SA 661 +650) Not Navi unit.
- 12 PIN BLACK CABLE (For E39, E60, E63, E85-Z4, E83-X3, E53-X5 & Listed MINI vehicles)
- For vehicles from 09/2002:
- BMW 5 Series E39 (BMW Business radio with CD drive)
- BMW 5 Series E60, E61
- BMW 6 Series E63, E64
- BMW Z4 Series E85 (BMW Business radio)
- BMW X3 Series E83 (BMW Business radio)
- BMW X5 Series E53 (BMW Business radio with CD drive)
- 12 PIN WHITE CABLE (For E82/87, E81/E88, E90/E91, E92/E93)
- For vehicles: (AUX must be selected or enabled)
- BMW 1 Series E87, E88, E81, E82
- BMW 3 series E90, E91, E92, E93
- Installation Difficulty: EASY (Most People Can Do This With Common Household Tools)
- These cables plug into the rear of your head unit, which will need to be remove for installation.
- Please consult third party removal guides for this information specific to your vehicle.
- Most head units will need to be set to AUX to play to allow music to play.