KW Clubsport 2 way Coilovers – Audi A3 (8V) FWD 1.8T wo/ EDC
KW Clubsport Coilovers were specifically designed for the Nordschleife using track day tires. By using the optional adjustable top mounts, suspension geometry can be adjusted to the requirements of the tires and the intended use.
The rebound adjuster knob provides 16 precise clicks to personally dial in your desired vehicle setup. Thus allowing you the possibility to influence wheel/tire loads or take into concern chassis characteristics. Independent from rebound adjustment is the compression dampening, 12 precise adjustment clicks are provided to adjust the low-speed dampening. Most notably used to dial in wheel/tire setup.
These adjustment features allow the user to dial in vehicle weight, wheel/tire combinations, various road surfaces and environmental conditions.
KW Clubsport 2 Way Features:
- Independently adjustable rebound and compression damping technology
- Stainless steel technology “inox-line”
- Continuous lowering
- TÜV-tested adjustment range
- High-quality components for a long-term durability
- Adjustable rebound damping with 16 precise clicks
- Adjustable compression damping with 12 precise clicks
- Unique independent damping force adjustment
- Optional spherical bearing aluminum top mounts
We Also Recommend
BMR 10-15 5th Gen Camaro Bolt-On Subframe Connectors - Black Hammertone
BMR 78-87 G-Body Non-Adj. Boxed Lower Control Arms (Polyurethane) - Red