WeissLicht Spektrum LED Bulbs - 3157 | 3457
- WeissLicht Spektrum LED bulbs use an innovative design to achieve maximum brightness without the risk of overheating or error codes in most vehicles.
- These bulbs can be used in a variety of different places, including signal lights and reverse lights.
- Contact us for any questions you have on finding the right bulbs for your BMW.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- Spektrum uses the most powerful and compact 5 watt LED light sources available, making them brighter than competitor's LED bulbs.
- Up to 3X brighter than OEM amber bulbs
- Up to 8X brighter than OEM white bulbs
- These bulbs use four (4) super-powerful CREE diodes to allow for ultimate bulb concealment and maximum light output.
- Fewer LEDs allows for the use of the bulb surfaces to create a deep well reflector that maximizes the light output. This allows Spektrum bulbs to be as bright as 50 and 80 watt bulbs without overheating.
- Ultra compact LED source points create the best concealed LED bulbs available. Little yellow LEDs on most bulbs reflect and are megnified in your cars lens.
- With these bulbs you will enjoy the benefits of reliability, long service life and the extreme brightness.
- While WeissLicht Spektrum LED bulbs are ERROR FREE in most vehicles, we offer optional error cancellers in the rare case that you do encounter errors with your installation.
- Installation Difficulty: BASIC (Simple Tools, No Special Knowledge Required)
Notes / Warnings
- Some BMWs you may experience minor flickering upon start up as the vehicles searches for bulbs. This is very minor and stops moments after the system locates the bulb.
- 3157/3457 (dual mode of bulb causes need for resistor or coding in most vehicles, otherwise errors will occur)
- Some Bulbs are polarity sensitive and will need to be flipped around in the socket to work properly.
- Some BMWs are sensitive to any LED bulb, and will throw an error even though Spektrum bulbs are designed as error-free. (e.g. E92 rear and E60 front signals and E53 X5 front signals).
- The Error cancellers crimp to the bulb socket wires. MOST COMMONLY THE RESISTOR ATTACHES TO BROWN (GROUND) and BLUE (WITH GREEN LINE) WIRE IN THE WIRING HARNESS.
- Please check your local laws to ensure legality when using this product on public roads and highways. In areas where this product is not legal for road use it is sold strictly for off-road, track or show use only.