M - Style Red Needles for BMW E9X 3 Series
- Have you always wanted the look of M3 gauges in your non-M car?
- Now you can with our M-Style Red Needle Kit for your E9X 3 Series!
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- This kit allows you to add E9X M3 needles to your non-M3 BMW for a sporty look.
- Each needle consists of a gloss black plastic center with a clear plastic needle with a red backing to channel the dash light and create a rich glow.
- An additional black accent line stops midway up the length of the needle, adding contrast to the overall look of each M-Style Needle.
- Each kit comes with four (4) M-style red needles (2 large and 2 small needles).
- Installation Difficulty: EASY (Most People Can Do This With Common Household Tools)
- Installation of this product requires you to remove the gauge cluster from the vehicle and open it.
- We have a thorough needle installation video to help with the install
- Once you have the gauge cluster removed, apply a strip of masking tape adjacent to the existing needles and mark their position on the tape to ensure that your gauges remain properly calibrated.
- Cut a slot in a small piece of paper and slide it behind the needle to protect the gauge face.
- Slide a dinner fork between the needle base and the paper to use as a lever.
- Gently pry up. The needle will come off of the stem with some pressure.
- Place the new needle on the stem, but don't push down just yet. Ensure that you align the needle with the alignment reference marks you made earlier on the masking tape.
- When the alignment is correct, push the needle down on the stem to lock it in place.
This Product Fits:
- All non-M3 E90 E91 E92 E93 vehicles.
Notes / Warnings
- These needles are tight fitting and intended for a one-time installation only. Once the needle has been put onto the stem of the gauge it cannot be removed.
- Please ensure each needle is correctly aligned before pushing them onto the stem.
- FAILURE TO CORRECTLY ALIGN THE NEW NEEDLES IN THE CORRECT POSITION WILL RESULT IN IMPROPER CALIBRATION OF THE GAUGES AND IS SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER.
- BIMMIAN IS NOT LIABLE FOR IMPROPER INSTALLATION RESULTING IN INCORRECT GAUGE DATA BEING DISPLAYED BY THE LOCATION OF THE NEEDLES.
- Please also note that the cluster is a sensitive piece of equipment. Take extreme care when removing and installing the new needles. Do not apply unnecessary pressure that may damage the stem of the needles.
- PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU FOLLOW ALL GUIDELINES AND ADVICE PROVIDED. FAILURE TO EXERCISE CARE MAY RESULT IN A DAMAGED CLUSTER. BIMMIAN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INABILITY TO PROPERLY INSTALL THIS PRODUCT NOR ANY DAMAGE YOU MAY INFLICT UPON IT.