WeissLicht LED Halo Upgrade Kit for BMW E60 5 Series LCI, E70 X5, E71 X6, E82/E87 1 Series, E84 X1, E89 Z4, E90 M3, E92/E93 3 Series
- Upgrade your OEM halo rings with the brightest LED Halo Upgrade Kit on the market from WeissLicht! One kit replaces all 4 rings in your headlights.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- Halo rings, also known as angel eyes, are the circular rings of light surrounding the headlights of your BMW.
- WeissLicht's LED Halo Upgrade will make your BMW stand out by replacing the stock halogen light bulbs with a cool, pure white glow. Each kit replaces all FOUR halos bulbs in your headlights.
- At 180 Watts, it is BRIGHTER than the competition, are covered by a one-year warranty, and will not cause any warning lights on your dash.
This Product Fits:
- BMW 1 Series (E82) (including 1M) 2007 - 2012
- BMW 3 Series Coupe (E92) 2007 - 2010
- BMW 3 Series Sedan/Touring (E90/E91) (with HID Xenon option only) 2009 - 2012
- BMW M3 Coupe Convertible and Sedan 2006 and up
- BMW 5 Series LCI (E60 LCI) 2008 - 2010 (with HID Xenon option only)
- BMW 6 Series 2008 - 2010(includes M6)
- BMW X1 (E84) with Xenon Headlights 2010 - 2012
- BMW X5 (E70) with Xenon Headlights 2007 - 2011
- BMW X6 (E71) 2008 - 2011
- BMW X5M and X6M 2008 - 2012
- BMW E89 Z4 2009 - 2012
- Installation Difficulty: ADVANCED (Special Tools or Specialized Knowledge May Be Required)
- Make sure to install the bulbs by rotating all the way until you feel the bulb fully stop. If you do not turn it all the way into the housing then the LED will not be pointing at the pick-up optics for the outer rings, resulting in dimmer outer rings.
- Some housings have very little room, making rotating the bulb quite difficult. Please try to rotate fully, if necessary, use some lubricant on the seal to help it rotate more smoothly, or by pressing inward while rotating to collapse the seal and make rotating easier.
- For vehicles with LEFT and RIGHT specific bulbs be sure to put them into the correct side. If you notice that the outer rings are dim it is because the LEDs are not being aligned correctly with the pick-up optics, instead slipping more light into the inner ring and very little into the outer ring.
Notes / Warnings
- Please check your local laws to ensure legality when using this product on public roads and highways. In areas where this product is not legal for road use it is sold strictly for off-road, track or show use only.
We Also Recommend
Modern Non-Illuminated Automatic Shift Knob for BMW E6X 6 Series, E8X 1 Series, E9X 3 Series
Modern Illuminated Automatic Shift Knob for BMW E8X 1 Series, E9X 3 Series
Modern Non-Illuminated Automatic Shift Knob for BMW E36/7/E36/8 Z3, E38, E39, E46 3 Series, E53 X5, E83 X3