7443 | T20 | WeissLicht Vader LED Bulbs | Pair
WeissLicht Vader 7443 LED Bulbs, Sold in Pairs
The Vader Series of LED bulb has an aggressive-looking Anthracite Gray body while packing an array of exceptionally bright LEDs. Available in White, Red and Amber, the Vader Series is the best value LED bulb we offer. These bulbs look great both in and out of your car, so you will always look cool.
State of the art 2835 SMD LED chips produce amazing light output with high-efficiency power usage! The top focusing lens creates a 165 degree beam pattern and the metal body acts as an excellent heat sink. You can push these LEDs to the limit, including use as a Daytime Running Light, without risk of thermal damaging! This an amazing bulb that will last a very long time.
WeissLicht Vader LED bulbs use a unique circuitry that it will work with any OEM wiring configuration you will find, including CK Style, SACK style, normal/traditional style, and all socket types. This makes your life easier by having a great performing bulb that takes zero guesswork to install!
These LED bulbs will replace any 7443 series bulb, here is the bulb cross reference guide for this product: 7440, 7441, 7443, 7444, 992A, T25, & T20.
- Fog Lights
- Daytime Running Lights
- Back up / Reverse Lights
Constant Current Driver:
WeissLicht Vader LED bulbs are built using a state of the art Constant Current Driver inside the bulb body. A constant current driver takes variable incoming voltage and regulates it, so a steady stream of voltage/current reaches the LED. This helps the LED bulb last longer than bulbs that don't have this device built in. This allows them to perform reliably when experiencing voltage fluctuations from a vehicle, wither due to electrical system design or fault.
- Two 16-LED Samsung 2835 Chip Bayonet LED Bulbs
Specifications Per Bulb:
- Overall Length: 2.06"
- Bulb Diameter: 0.80"
- Dim Circuit Wattage: 0.8 Watts
- Dim Circuit Amp Draw: 57mA @14vdc
- Bright Circuit Wattage: 4.7 Watts
- Bright Circuit Amp Draw: 334mA @14vdc
- Raw Lumen: 750
- Effective Lumen: 600
Notes / Warnings
- Some vehicles may experience minor flickering upon start up as the vehicles searches for bulbs. This is very minor and stops moments after the system locates the bulb.
- Some vehicles are sensitive to any LED bulb, and will throw an error even though these bulbs are designed to be error-free. In such cases we recommend installation of error cancellers.
- Please check your local laws to ensure legality when using this product on public roads and highways. In areas where this product is not legal for road use it is sold strictly for off-road, track or show use only.
We Also Recommend
WeissLicht Stealth Invisible Amber Signal Bulb - 7440 | 7441 | 7443 | 7444 | 992A | T20