Features and Benefits Of This Product
* Increases horsepower & torque - produces 6.5 max horsepower, 7 ft.lbs. torque
* Maximizes airflow for better acceleration and responsiveness (60% over factory intake)
* Improved performance results in greater fuel efficiency
* Installs in less than 60 minutes using factory mounting points
* No cutting or drilling to engine compartment is required
* Replaces OE air intake with high flow high performance 360 degree radial flow air filter
* Cleanable/reusable air filter with the deepest pleats in the industry is the largest possible in the space allowed
* Replaces factory air box with a heat-blocking shield that seals to the hood
* Limited lifetime warranty
Why Upgrade Your Vehicle Air Intake?
Upgrading your factory air intake will make faster and more efficient air flow and resulting in improved horsepower and torque.
- Factory intakes are designed to filter well, causing air restriction.
- Factory intakes are designed to be quiet.
- Upgrading the stock intake is relatively inexpensive and is worth spending money on.
- Easy to uninstall when you decided to do so.
- Replacing the intake can give a little extra horse power (most cars can gain over 8hp).
Available multiple layers aFe Cold Air Intakes:
* AFE Pro Dry S
o Off-White Air Filter
o 50% air flow over stock (This would be like comparing a panel filter to OEM panel)
o 99.2% filtration
* AFE Pro 5 R (oiled)
o Blue Air FIlter
o 75% air flow over stock (This would be like comparing a panel filter to OEM panel)
o 98.6% filtration
Installation Difficulty: SKILLED - Special Tools or Specialized Knowledge May Be Required
Warranty + Satisfaction Guarantee
Order with confidence! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for exchange or refund. This product carries a 1 year manufacturers warranty. See our terms of sale for full details.
This Product Fits
E36 - BMW 3 Series and M3 - 1992-98, E39 - BMW 5 Series and M5 - 1997-03, E46 - BMW 3 Series Coupe, Sedan, Convertible and M3 - 1999-2006, E60/E61 - BMW 5 Series and M5 - 2004-2009, E63/E64 - BMW 6 Series and M6 - 2004-2010, E90/E91 - BMW 3 Series Sedan and M3 - 2006-2012, E92/E93 - BMW 3 Series Coupe and M3 - 2007-2013, E53 - BMW X5 SAV - 2000-2006, E37 - BMW Z3 Roadster and MZ3 - 1997-02, E85 - BMW Z4 and Z4M Roadster and Coupe - 2003-2008, E82/E88 - BMW 1 Series Coupe & 1M - 2007-2012, , R50 - MkI MINI One, Cooper, Convertible and S, R56 - MkII MINI Cooper, Convertible, E, D and Cooper S,
Notes / Warnings
Please check your local laws for ensure legality when using this product on public roads and highways. In areas where this product is not legal for road use it is sold strictly for off-road, track or show use only.